WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Posted Image

Week 10

Saturday, November 3, 2012
Temple @ #10 Louisville - 12:00pm (et)
Missouri @ #7 Florida - 12:00pm (et)
#12 Oklahoma @ Iowa State - 12:00pm (et)
#16 Texas A&M @ #15 Mississippi State - 12:00pm (et)
#14 Stanford @ Colorado - 2:00pm (et)
Texas Christian @ #21 West Virginia - 3:00pm (et)
Pittsburgh @ #3 Notre Dame - 3:30pm (et)
#20 Nebraska @ Michigan State - 3:30pm (et)
Mississippi @ #6 Georgia - 3:30pm (et)
#23 Texas @ #18 Texas Tech - 3:30pm (et)
Texas-San Antonio @ #25 Louisiana Tech - 4:00pm (et)
#13 Clemson @ Duke - 7:00pm (et)
#4 Oregon @ #17 Southern California - 7:00pm (et)
#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State - 8:00pm (et)
#1 Alabama @ #5 Louisiana State - 8:00pm (et)
#22 Arizona @ California-Los Angeles - 10:30pm (et)
San Diego State @ #19 Boise State - 10:30pm (et)
Arizona State @ #11 Oregon State - 10:30pm (et)

Side note: FEEL FREE to discuss any action going on outside of the top-25, as well.

Posted Image
Posted Image
\/ Please, support this 'Spot' affiliate \/
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#2 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

I was actually sitting on here earlier wondering if you were gonna make this thread this week!

my friend Josh thinks Pittsburgh could upset Notre Dame this weekend.

Maybe Oregon is overlooking USC because they haven't played a tough opponent yet this year. I don't see USC allowing 50 points in the first half.

I think Oklahoma State will put up at least 17 points in whatever kind of beat down Kansas State puts up this weekend.

Alabama and LSU play each other for the third time in a year both ranked in the top 5. What a game once again. There's a lot of people that claim that the previous two games were "boring" hell even if I wasn't a fan of Alabama, I know a great defense when I see it because I don't cheer for a team that puts up 85 points a week and has not one single good football player on the defensive side of the football. Offense wins games, defense wins National Championships. Definitely more points scored than what we seen last time. LSU has not scored a touchdown on Alabama since 2010. Another little fun fact here is that this rivalry has gone into overtime on three different occasions... the visiting team has won every time. LSU is currently on a 22 game home winning streak which is the best in the nation right now and they host Alabama at night. It's definitely gonna be a game to see from Baton Rouge.

#3 OFFLINE   WC Jerome

WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

I was actually sitting on here earlier wondering if you were gonna make this thread this week!

I wasn't gonna let you guys down. :lol:

Plus, since I knew there were no top-25 games on Thursday, I figured I had a little extra time to post it. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#4 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

I wasn't gonna let you guys down. :lol:

Plus, since I knew there were no top-25 games on Thursday, I figured I had a little extra time to post it. :D

Just as long as its up before kickoff I have no problem with it.

I can't wait for these games this weekend!

#5 OFFLINE   WC Jerome

WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

Me & you both will definitely be watching the 'Bama-LSU game tomorrow night!! However, it might be for totally different reasons. I hate to tell ya, as a Notre Dame fan, I will be rooting for the Tigers. :lol:

Edited by WC Jerome, 02 November 2012 - 07:26 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#6 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Me & you both will definitely be watching the 'Bama-LSU game tomorrow night!! However, it might be for totally different reasons. I hate to tell ya, as a Notre Dame fan, I will be rooting for the Tigers. :lol:

Well as a fan of tradition, if there are 4 or 5 undefeated teams at the end of the season I would hope that Alabama ends up playing Notre Dame for the National Championship just like the good old days even though you guys were better than us back then.

#7 OFFLINE   WC Jerome

WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Well as a fan of tradition, if there are 4 or 5 undefeated teams at the end of the season I would hope that Alabama ends up playing Notre Dame for the National Championship just like the good old days even though you guys were better than us back then.

I would definitely love to see that match-up in January, but I don't know if Kansas State or Oregon are gonna cooperate with the Irish. I have a feeling that both of those teams are gonna run the table. I even think that the Ducks will end up leap-frogging over Notre Dame, if they go undefeated.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#8 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

I would definitely love to see that match-up in January, but I don't know if Kansas State or Oregon are gonna cooperate with the Irish. I have a feeling that both of those teams are gonna run the table. I even think that the Ducks will end up leap-frogging over Notre Dame, if they go undefeated.

I guess it just depends on voters. Oregon has been steadily falling because of their lack of strength of schedule. They are just now getting into their biggest games on their schedule but is it too late for them to persuade voters to put them in a BCS championship game (assuming more than 2 teams go undefeated)? That is the question.

#9 OFFLINE   WC Jerome

WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

I guess it just depends on voters. Oregon has been steadily falling because of their lack of strength of schedule. They are just now getting into their biggest games on their schedule but is it too late for them to persuade voters to put them in a BCS championship game (assuming more than 2 teams go undefeated)? That is the question.

You don't think that a win at USC will give them the bump that they need? Despite the 2 losses from the Trojans, I still think that would be a big enough road victory for the Ducks.

Edited by WC Jerome, 02 November 2012 - 07:46 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#10 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

You don't think that a win at USC will give them the bump that they need? Despite the 2 losses from the Trojans, I still think that would be a big enough road victory for the Ducks.

it probably would be but perhaps an overtime game could change that? lol

Times like these are when I wish we had the playoff set to play out. It would be the perfect time right now for it.

#11 OFFLINE   bphodges

bphodges
    • 746 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Getting on the road to Louisiana now!

#12 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Getting on the road to Louisiana now!

:angry: have I mentioned that I do not like you much?

lmao I'm kidding but have a great time at the game! :)

#13 OFFLINE   bradyv

bradyv
    • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

LSU should of put Bama away numerous times in the second half. Les' countless bonehead calls finally came back to bite them in the ass. Saints' defense hopped on the field for the last drive for Bama too. >:(

Posted Image

cred to d3v

#14 OFFLINE   TigerStripe

TigerStripe
    • 33 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Clemson 56
Duke 20
Final
www.thecollegeendzone.net

Go Clemson!

#15 OFFLINE   WC Jerome

WC Jerome
    • 272 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

WOW! What a day of college football!!

All the top 4 BCS teams remain undefeated, but it wasn't pretty for some of them. I have a feeling that Notre Dame & Oregon will switch spots.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Tweet me!!
...peace out...

#16 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

WOW! What a day of college football!!

All the top 4 BCS teams remain undefeated, but it wasn't pretty for some of them. I have a feeling that Notre Dame & Oregon will switch spots.

I agree. At the end of the day, the W is all that counts. Oregon winning by just 11 and Notre Dame almost losing to an unranked opponent in 3 overtimes? Three and four should switch spots. We will see. Great games though. What a day........

also I don't have a voice left for the last 2 minutes of the Alabama/LSU game. I have never had so much emotion and joy build up in my entire life. Season defining drive at the end of the game. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! I can only imagine bp's reaction being at the game.

#17 OFFLINE   bphodges

bphodges
    • 746 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

I think I blacked out for a little bit after we scored. I'll post a longer response when I get on my computer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ncaaf, bcs, top 25, fbs, college, football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users