Photo

Madden NFL 13 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Fightin' Titans

Fightin' Titans
    • 503 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Whose played this after it was released a couple days ago? (I know Ryan915 has, pretty sure he broke his entire house playing actually)

Thoughts on it? Better than Madden 12 or no?

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   d3vanj

d3vanj
    • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

Terrible, just terrible. Probably the first time I don't buy a Madden since like '03. I've said the same thing every year but I'm so tired of them releasing a shit product just because they own the rights.

35m1abt.png

#3 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

All Madden is repulsive with the constant drops by your receivers. Other than that it's awesome. I love that it's hard to win on the highest difficulty unlike other Maddens. I'm sure that will change once they fix the catching issues. There's no way they can continue to have it that way if they expect people to love this game.

#4 OFFLINE   bobferg

bobferg
    • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:14 AM

It is clean as hell.

@BobbyFerg

ManCaveSports

luckmebeautiful.png

^ GOD ^

Thanks d3v

#5 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

Havent tried it yet :( but im excited for it!

359gz10.jpg
2013 PFS NFL Mock Draft Champ.
Follow me on Twitter! @TheSamiMamou

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#6 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

I'm having a good time playing the demo.

#7 OFFLINE   John Burbach

John Burbach
    • 558 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

I'm having a hard time passing and I never used to. :angry:
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   HImyNAMEisCHASE

HImyNAMEisCHASE
    • 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

Love the game to death so far but like Ryan said, the All Madden sucks big time. Its not even that hard just the drops from receivers is what kills me. They are wide open drops too. I sure hope its patched but im not gonna whine that much because everything online is played on All Pro. 9/10 rating.

#9 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Online ranked is going to be so fun. The last Madden I actually cared about to play ranked nonstop was Madden 10.

#10 OFFLINE   Fightin' Titans

Fightin' Titans
    • 503 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Anyone having any success with defense on All-Madden? Zone gets picked apart with the pass trajectory, man gets killed by slants and curls, man blitz gets killed by slants, curls, and streaks over the top, and zone blitz leaves too many holes in the defense. Mixing it up should work against users, but the CPU can just dot me up all day no matter what I call.

Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

Playing with the 49ers in #Madden13Demo, Ryan915 defeated the Giants 64-3 on All-Pro

All Pro has been mastered. Time to see if my stupid shit works on All Madden now. I can win on All Madden but I almost feel like it's pointless to play on it in the demo since the full game fixed the catching issues.

#12 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

When are they releasing full ratings for the game?

359gz10.jpg

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#13 OFFLINE   d3vanj

d3vanj
    • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

No full customization of rosters.
No Editing of players in CCM
No Import Draft Classes
No 32 team control
No Fantasy Draft
No offline co-op play
No custom playbooks
No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

that's everything Madden 13 won't have. So not only is there no importing a draft class, you can't do a fantasy draft. You can't play against your friends offline when they come to your house, can't customize your rosters, etc.
never again buying a madden.

35m1abt.png

#14 OFFLINE   HImyNAMEisCHASE

HImyNAMEisCHASE
    • 113 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

When are they releasing full ratings for the game?

They have been releasing the ratings every week for certain positions. Just google it.

#15 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

The offline co-op is for connected careers only. You can still have games against friends at your house lol. If that were the case more than 50% of Madden players probably wouldn't buy the game lol.

But yeah I hate the fact you can no longer do fantasy drafts. I used to have fun sitting there for hours doing random franchises with fantasy drafts and setting rules up so teams don't get too stacked.

#16 OFFLINE   Socalhusker88

Socalhusker88
    • 83 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

The catching will be fixed for the release.....this is why they release a demo
  • HImyNAMEisCHASE likes this

"Day by Day we get better and better, till we can't be beat, won't be beat"

Posted Image

#17 OFFLINE   Socalhusker88

Socalhusker88
    • 83 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Madden is going back to the basics with their impact engine so I am disappointed with the missing fixtures but they are fixing alot that has been wrong with the game

"Day by Day we get better and better, till we can't be beat, won't be beat"

Posted Image

#18 OFFLINE   bobferg

bobferg
    • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Importing draft classes was messed up anyways. Until they can figure out a way to fix that it was a stupid feature. Players who will never make it in the NFL were getting drafted in the first round.

I will miss fantasy drafts, I love getting an all rookie team in franchise mode.
  • Sami Mamou likes this

@BobbyFerg

ManCaveSports

luckmebeautiful.png

^ GOD ^

Thanks d3v

#19 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

Importing draft classes was messed up anyways. Until they can figure out a way to fix that it was a stupid feature. Players who will never make it in the NFL were getting drafted in the first round.

I will miss fantasy drafts, I love getting an all rookie team in franchise mode.

LMAO! ME TOO!

I'd have all great rookies throughout my roster and it'd be like a 78 overall, but within two seasons I had a 96 at every position.. LMAO

I saw the ratings for RB/QB/WR/TE but what about everything else?
  • bobferg likes this

359gz10.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   bobferg

bobferg
    • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

LMAO! ME TOO!

I'd have all great rookies throughout my roster and it'd be like a 78 overall, but within two seasons I had a 96 at every position.. LMAO

I saw the ratings for RB/QB/WR/TE but what about everything else?

FACT! It was such a cheat to win mode. And even though the players started out lowly rated, they played better then the ratings because they were so fast and strong.

@BobbyFerg

ManCaveSports

luckmebeautiful.png

^ GOD ^

Thanks d3v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users