Arrg, Mateys! I wish ye a merry Thursday and safe travels on the open seas (or roads)! Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I've been celebrating this wonderful holiday. So why stop when I have to write my "Start 'Em, Sit 'Em, and Sleepers" for the Tennessee Titans? Without further ado-
1. Nate Washington- Young Captain Jake Locker is going to have a good game. The lilly-livered Chargers are not that great on defense, as they've intercepted one pass thus far in 2013, and it was by nose tackle Cam Thomas. With Wright possibly out with a concussion and Britt being a baby, the Old Salt becomes the uncontested #1 target for Locker.
2. Chris Johnson- 96 yards against the stout Texans defense says it all. If he can do that, I know he can scuttle the Chargers defense.
1. Defense/Special Teams- Blimey! this defense is awesome and can really batten down the hatches! But they are going up against an insane arial attack by Philip Rivers, Eddie Royal, and Ken Whisenhunt. Better to play safe than send one ship against a fleet.
2. Kendall Wright- with a "headache" that could easily be concussion-like symptoms from the bilge-sucking Kareem Jackson hit, KW might be in Davy Jone's Locker for Sunday's matchup against San Diego.
1. Jake Locker- San Diego has not been able to make a QB walk the plank once, except for Cam Thomas's pick. Jake will have a good game, but if Offensive Coordinator Dowell Loggains opens up the playbook, and if the lad really taps his own potential, this game will be a two cannons' shootout with much booty for #10.
2. Kenny Britt: now that he's under scrutiny for wanting to abandon ship, Britt is primed to "prove the haters wrong." Britt may finally tap into his potential, hoist the Jolly Roger, and take home doubloons.
Click here to view the _RLS_
SPOT: Tennessee Titans Staaaarrrrtttt 'Im, Sit 'Im, and Landlubbers
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users