- - - - -

Raiders Injuries

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Brandon Stephens

Brandon Stephens
    • 673 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Watson, Branch, and Ausberry did not practice today. Branch will probably play but the Raiders will again put out the waiver wire o line in week 2. The O line played ok last week and needs to improve if the Raiders want to win their home opener. Ausberry injury hurts but I like the stable of young TEs the Raiders have. Let's hope for a good week of practice and the team comes out fighting Sunday!

RaiderNation
RaiderNation

#2 OFFLINE   Dan Weber

Dan Weber
    • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

I think this will play into my preseason prediction of Rod Streater being a sleeper WR in the Raiders offense.  They are going to keep feeding him the ball and he has the hands and route running ability to take advantage of the talent vacuum that is the Oakland offense.  

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Seth Keysor

Seth Keysor
    • 2,028 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

I think this will play into my preseason prediction of Rod Streater being a sleeper WR in the Raiders offense.  They are going to keep feeding him the ball and he has the hands and route running ability to take advantage of the talent vacuum that is the Oakland offense.  

With a limited passer like Pryor, you often see them locking onto a single WR.  if that WR is Streater it could pay big dividends for his fantasy owners.

Posted Image

I has a Twitter @RealMNchiefsfan. Sometimes I say the darndest things

#4 ONLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,255 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas are hurt.

#5 OFFLINE   Jake Arthur

Jake Arthur
    • 1,814 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'm re-watching the IND-OAK game and any injured Raiders defensive players likely got that way because of Vick Ballard. Dude was running hard!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow me on Twitter @JakeArthurISR

#6 ONLINE   Chad Jensen

Chad Jensen
    • 1,664 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

Vick Ballard is swoopin' touches from my boy, Bradshaw. WTF, Jake? I drafted AB to at least be a viable Flex option. 

#7 OFFLINE   Jake Arthur

Jake Arthur
    • 1,814 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Vick Ballard is swoopin' touches from my boy, Bradshaw. WTF, Jake? I drafted AB to at least be a viable Flex option.

I've gotta be honest, I avoided both in all of my drafts because no one knows how those two will be used this year. My guess would be whoever has the hot hand gets the majority of the carries and then Donald Brown just sits and makes 1st Round money while on the bench.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   Brandon Stephens

Brandon Stephens
    • 673 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

I've gotta be honest, I avoided both in all of my drafts because no one knows how those two will be used this year. My guess would be whoever has the hot hand gets the majority of the carries and then Donald Brown just sits and makes 1st Round money while on the bench.

Jake, what's up? Totally agree with that in fantasy, can't have any back from Denver starting and a few other teams. However in a game situation it's much better to have a 2 headed monster back system because someone always has fresh legs!!! Unless its a machine like AP who is made of steal.
RaiderNation

#9 OFFLINE   Jake Arthur

Jake Arthur
    • 1,814 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Jake, what's up? Totally agree with that in fantasy, can't have any back from Denver starting and a few other teams. However in a game situation it's much better to have a 2 headed monster back system because someone always has fresh legs!!! Unless its a machine like AP who is made of steal.

Hey what's goin' on Brandon. I totally agree. Especially with a guy like Bradshaw - he needs some rest. AP, not so much.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users