On The Block: Wes Welker?

trade patriots welker wes wide receiver new england

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,550 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:57 AM

According to CBS Sports, there is "more than some remote possibility" the Patriots are preparing to shop Wes Welker.

The word comes via "several league sources." Trading Welker and the salary remaining on his one-year, $9.5 million franchise tender would make more sense than reducing him to a part-time player, but it's hard to ever truly know what's going on behind the scenes in New England. Randy Moss was dealt in a walk year, but under vastly difference circumstances. This year's trade deadline is October 30.

359gz10.jpg
2013 PFS NFL Mock Draft Champ.
Follow me on Twitter! @TheSamiMamou

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#2 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:53 AM

As long as they don't trade him to the Broncos. I can't even imagine Manning with a Welker type receiver.

Decker is close but very far away.

#3 ONLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,550 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

I'd love to see him in New Orleans or Atlanta

359gz10.jpg
2013 PFS NFL Mock Draft Champ.
Follow me on Twitter! @TheSamiMamou

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trade, patriots, welker, wes, wide, receiver, new, england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users