App StoreGoogle Play App
@pfspotFacebookGoogle+myspaceLinkedIn

• Create Account

Posted Image

Photo
- - - - -

SPOT: How will the Titans Address Linebacker Depth?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Kenneth Goit

Kenneth Goit
    • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

1. Kamerion Wimbley- the 6'4", 255-pound Wimbley is a former 3-4 linebacker. With experience standing up and a limited role now at defensive end, he will be able to pick up some slack as a rotational guy in the outside positions.

2. Bernard Pollard- the former Raven is a strong safety, in position and play-style. The man can lay the wood and make a receiver regret stepping on the field. Now with the less linebackers on the roster, Pollard may be asked to play in the middle of the field while veteran George Wilson holds down the safety position.

3. Bryan Scott- this seems like a possibility. The 32-year-old veteran linebacker spent the 2007 offseason with the Titans before being cut before the regular season. He then signed with the Buffalo Bills, former home of George Wilson. Now, Scott has even cut by the Bills, just as Wilson was earlier in the year. Without a team, there is definitely a chance that the Titans may pick him up for some depth and leadership needs.

4. Brian Banks- Banks spent five years in prison for a crime that he didn't commit and was signed by the Falcons after a stint with the Las Vegas Locomotives in 2012. The Falcons cut him this weekend and will likely have a chance with making a different roster in 2013.

Click here to view the article

Posted Image

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter @KennethGoit

Request a Profile Picture or Signature like mine here!

Or you can find some Generic Profile Pictures for Each Team:

AFC North and East, AFC South and West, NFC North and South, NFC East and West

#2 OFFLINE   Robert Greenlaw

Robert Greenlaw
    • 29 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

I don't think Pollard is an option, but I do think Brian Banks is a good idea. It'll be interesting, I'm sure there will be several pickups. 

Posted Image

#3 ONLINE   Kenneth Goit

Kenneth Goit
    • 1,555 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

I don't think Pollard is an option, but I do think Brian Banks is a good idea. It'll be interesting, I'm sure there will be several pickups.

He will likely get some reps from the Ruby package as a 'backer, but that's about it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter @KennethGoit

Request a Profile Picture or Signature like mine here!

Or you can find some Generic Profile Pictures for Each Team:

AFC North and East, AFC South and West, NFC North and South, NFC East and West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users