Photo

SPOT: Titans 53 Man Roster Prediction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Robert Greenlaw

Robert Greenlaw
    • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:34 AM

I'll start with the offense and then move to the defense.
Offense
QB: Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB: Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle
FB: Quinn Johnson
LT: Michael Roos, Byron Stingily
LG: Andy Levitre, Chris Spencer
C: Rob Turner, Brian Schwenke
RG: Chance Warmack, Fernando Velasco
RT: David Stewart, Mike Otto
WR: Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damian Williams, Justin Hunter, Michael Preston
TE: Delanie Walker, Craig Stevens, Taylor Thompson

Defense
RE: Ropati, Kamerion Wimbley
DT: Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Sammie Hill, Karl Klug, Antonio Johnson, DaJohn Harris
LE: Derrick Morgan, Lavar Edwards
LB: Akeem Ayers, Moises Fokou, Tim Shaw, Colin McCarthy, Zach Brown, Zavier Gooden, Patrick Bailey
CB: Jason McCourty, ATV, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, Blidi Wreh-Wilson
SS: Bernard Pollard, George Wilson
FS: Michael Griffin, Al Afalava

Special Teams:
KR: Damian Williams
P: Brett Kern
K: Rob Bironas

Some tough cuts were Jack Doyle, Keyunta Dawson, and Khalid Wooten. I think Doyle and Dawson have a chance at making it to the practice squad. Williams is the wildcard at KR. Highly likely that we drop say DaJohn Harris and keep Reynaud to return kicks, but I for one would love to see Williams take over that role. He did it in college and was successful, would like to see him get another shot. Another notable cut is 3rd string QB Rusty Smith. There just were too many valuable players to keep rather than keep a guy who threw multiple picks to a guy with a broken arm. Michael Preston has really impressed this preseason and I think he's absolutely played his way onto the roster. Antonio Johnson looks like a new man, after gaining some weight, he looks like an absolute force up the middle. This Titans team has the chance to be brilliant this year, but it all depends on Jake and the defense.
Let me know what you think in the comments.

Click here to view the _RLS_
Posted Image

#2 ONLINE   Kenneth Goit

Kenneth Goit
    • 2,209 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

I think it was Jack Doyle that had the tragic drop in front of the end zone against the Bengals. If it was, he may be an easy cut. Overall, I pretty much agree with you. I think Reynaud is a goner. However, someone will probably get cut for Kevin Walter. The team put him on the PUP, and they keep putting him higher on the depth chart. They must have a plan for him.

teamjournalist.png

kdubsig.png

Want a signature like mine? Click here.

Follow me on Twitter @KennethGoit

#3 OFFLINE   Robert Greenlaw

Robert Greenlaw
    • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:34 AM

I think it was Jack Doyle that had the tragic drop in front of the end zone against the Bengals. If it was, he may be an easy cut. Overall, I pretty much agree with you. I think Reynaud is a goner. However, someone will probably get cut for Kevin Walter. The team put him on the PUP, and they keep putting him higher on the depth chart. They must have a plan for him.

Reynaud, again hasn't impressed me.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users