Photo

Predict the Season 2013: Jake Locker, QB, Tennessee Titans

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Evan Massey

Evan Massey
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Jake Locker is yet another interesting QB name to keep an eye on this season. Just a few years ago he was expected to be a superstar NFL QB and have a shot to be the first QB taken in the NFL Draft. He chose to stay in school and due to injury concerns was bumped down a bit and lost some of his value. The injuries have plagued him quite a bit throughout his NFL career already, and he's entering his second season as the Titans starting quarterback. There are many haters against Locker, but there are also analysts that believe he's capable of putting up big numbers should he stay on the field healthy. What do you guys think he'll do this year?

Yards: 

TD's:

INT's: 

There are three categories to predict, but we'd also like to hear your opinions on Locker and more predictions for different stat categories if you'd like to add onto those three that were listed. I'll add my thoughts after a few replies roll in. Let's get to it!

Discuss.

Posted Image

#2 ONLINE   Kenneth Goit

Kenneth Goit
    • 4,138 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

3,200 yards
19 touchdowns
13 interceptions

I love Jake Locker, especially after his 11 out of 13 passes completed for 133 yards and a TD against the Falcons in Week 3 of the preseason. Although its only the preseason, he's showing that he can move the ball with better accuracy and no interceptions. He hasn't thrown a single one this preseason, so I'm quite excited to see him in 2013.

teamjournalist.png

kdubsig.png

Want a signature like mine? Click here.

Follow me on Twitter @KennethGoit

#3 OFFLINE   tyler6914

tyler6914
    • 1,593 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Locker

3,400 yards

20 TDS

14 INTS

#4 OFFLINE   Rybcon

Rybcon
    • 4,579 posts

• PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

3400 yards

22 TDs + 3 rushing TDs

19 INTs

ilsig1ay1.jpg

The greatest enemy of being great is being good - Coach Jimmy Johnson

@RickRyb

#5 ONLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,774 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I hate projecting stats but I've been let down by our QBs so much lately that I think he'll show so flashes but overall be a below average qb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users