App StoreGoogle Play App
@pfspotFacebookGoogle+myspaceLinkedIn

• Create Account

Photo

Most disappointing rookie to date is....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,739 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson calls Raiders QB Tyler Wilson the "most disappointing rookie" in the division.

Per Williamson, it appears Wilson is "falling further behind the Raiders' quarterback pack every day." Wilson fell behind UDFA Matt McGloin earlier this month, and has struggled mightily with the mental side of the game. Wilson was 3-of-6 for 28 yards in last week's preseason opener. At least so far, the Raiders have perhaps the weakest draft class in the league. That's a major problem, as they easily have the least impressive collection of veterans.

Aug 14 - 1:45 PM

Any other options out there?

#2 ONLINE   Blake Meek

Blake Meek
    • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

I wasn't a fan of Wilson before the draft, but even I didn't think he would be this bad early on.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
@bmeek23 Follow me and I will follow you in return.

#3 OFFLINE   Rybcon

Rybcon
    • 4,579 posts

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Confusing since he was the talk of the camp during the OTAs.  Maybe he'll be one of those players that the light bulb suddenly goes on one day.  It may change the Raiders outlook for the future, but doesn't change much for 2013.

ilsig1ay1.jpg

The greatest enemy of being great is being good - Coach Jimmy Johnson

@RickRyb

#4 OFFLINE   TEK

TEK
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

Stupid to say stuff like this so early on. Maybe they are disappointing right now but at this point in their career it probably means nothing at all.

0426_TrufantArrives_Blog.jpg

#5 ONLINE   robert06907

robert06907
    • 502 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

I was not a fan of Wilson at all before the draft, but really?  This is a stupid thing to say so early.  Especially when you're saying it about a 4th round quarterback.  I'm sure there are some first rounders that haven't looked all that great thus far. 

#6 ONLINE   Lucky11

Lucky11
    • 1,474 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

i'll throw Joseph Randle in the mix. looks like he's behind Dunbar and Tanner at this point.

follow me at @elreydesol for random commentary on Wine, Beer, Spirits, sports betting, NHL, NFL, and Fantasy Football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users