Photo

Madman in CT shoots up elementary school

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jets201

Jets201
    • 705 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Police reported that 27 people, including 20 children and six adults were killed in Newtown, Ct., after a lone gunman opened fire during the school day Friday, NBC News reported. The gunman died at the scene.

Authorities identified the gunman as 20-year-old Adam Lanza. Federal officials initially mistakenly identified the gunman as his 24-year-old brother, Lanza was reportedly carrying his brother’s identification.

Lanza used two 9mm handguns in the shootout. Police authorities confirmed that Lanza was dead inside the school and that the crime scene had been secured by Friday afternoon.

http://tv.msnbc.com/...chool-shooting/

UGH...

Posted Image
Just. End. The. Season.

#2 OFFLINE   bphodges

bphodges
    • 746 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Unbelievably tragic. Can't convince myself to read much about it. Stuff with kids gets to me.

#3 OFFLINE   d3vanj

d3vanj
    • 1,631 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Unbelievably tragic. Can't convince myself to read much about it. Stuff with kids gets to me.

Same. As soon as I heard the story I teared up..it's terrible. Why kids, man? Why?

35m1abt.png

#4 OFFLINE   TEK

TEK
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Condolences to all the family and friends, this is tragic.

0426_TrufantArrives_Blog.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,263 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

His parents, 4 other adults and 20 children.

Shit like this almost makes me buy into the world is ending bull shit. Not necessarily 12-21-12, but in general.

#6 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

:(

#7 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,309 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Its all an absolutely horrible story. Apparently, both parents dead, his girlfriend and friend, plus all the kids in his kindergarten class. 

I couldn't stop watching the news yesterday and following twitter. Its amazing what people are capable of, it really is. 

Tough reality that the world is a screwed up place. 

This facebook status really captured my thoughts well...

It's times like these that make me understand the scope of our sin and why it is deserving of death, hell, and separation from our Creator for an Eternity. I can only praise the Lord that despite our wretched selves he still chose to give His only Son to pay the very price we owe. Praises be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as he holds those little children in His arms which are full of grace and mercy! They are the same arms that await us when we leave this world. My prayers go out to those families as we mourn with them.

• d3vanj likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I just don't understand why someone would want to even do something like this.

You have to feel bad for those families. They have to go home to face Christmas presents that will not be opened.

#9 ONLINE   bobferg

bobferg
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hell isn't even bad enough for this asshole.

Edited by bobferg, 18 December 2012 - 12:53 AM.

@BobbyFerg

ManCaveSports

luckmebeautiful.png

^ GOD ^

Thanks d3v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users