Photo

John Gruden, Raiders HC?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

According to Hub Arkush of ProFootballWeekly.com, the Raiders "are in talks" with Jon Gruden about a reunion.

That's a wild one. Aside from some fairly standard comments about being disappointed in the Raiders' rough November, owner Mark Davis has given no indication that coach Dennis Allen's job is in jeopardy. If there's so much as a grain of truth to this rumor, however, Allen's seat must be quite warm. Then again, there's scarcely a job in America Gruden hasn't been connected to since becoming a sensation in the Monday Night Football booth. If he's coming back for 2013, the odds seem extremely thin it's with the Raiders.

Not likely, but at least interesting.. 

359gz10.jpg
2013 PFS NFL Mock Draft Champ.
Follow me on Twitter! @TheSamiMamou

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#2 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,761 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

No way he goes back there. But it is interesting. If he goes anywhere in the NFL, it'll be San Diego. 

#3 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

No way he goes back there. But it is interesting. If he goes anywhere in the NFL, it'll be San Diego. 

Philly. Or NY.

359gz10.jpg

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#4 OFFLINE   Jordan Heck

Jordan Heck
    • 677 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

What's everyone's interest with Gruden? Every year he's linked with every team that might possibly get a new head coach. He seems happy with ESPN considering he keeps signing better contracts with them.

Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,761 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

Philly. Or NY.

Philly doens't have the QB. And NY? The Jets?

The guy just wants a decent QB. 

#6 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,551 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

He'll get his QB if he goes to the Jets in the draft.

Rivers is done. He doesn't have one there either.

And Philly does have a boatload of talent, it's just not being put together well.

And the appeal with Gruden is that he's stil young, he's fiery, and he's won a SB already.

359gz10.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users