App StoreGoogle Play App
@pfspotFacebookGoogle+myspaceLinkedIn

• Create Account

CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW DEDICATED TEAM SITES!

DALLAS COWBOYS, CLEVELAND BROWNS, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Photo

41 days away...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,665 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

We are 41 days away from phase 2. Its looking like our goals are going to be slightly out of reach, so we will have to postpone the original plan for some time. We had something planned specifically for this years NFL draft, but we will have to push that off to next years draft. This will give us more time to do this effectively, anyways. Not too concerned at all. We intentionally set our goals high.

Couple things to know.

We will transition into phase 2 January 1, 2013.

What to expect?

- Major changes to the look and feel to the forum. Skin design changes
- Launch of social networking pages of all major social media platforms, all matching the new skin design
- Brand new sub-domain to go along with the forums
- New promotional tools
- User uploaded image gallery (for signatures, wallpapers, and other designs for all to use)

What we need before Jan 1?

- Someone to completely manage our social media presence. I need someone with substantial experience with Twitter. I've got different things that will allow me (and you) to monitor our performance on each social media page. (how may people its brought to the forums, how many views its receiving, how many times we are mentioned, etc). Please note that this position will be the first paid position through NFLSpot.com - however, it is not paid now. As of now, think of this as an unpaid internship that could turn into an actual job. This is a internship you can place on your resume. If your degree is in business, specifically marketing, this will be good experience for you to have. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

I can do it for you. I'm on twitter all the time. Hit me up if you'd like for me to handle it.

#3 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Also I would like to say that I am excited to move into the next phase. I really can't wait to see what the new design will look like!

#4 OFFLINE   Ryan915

Ryan915
    • 1,046 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

I always thought the goals were set way to high at first. I think if we get one solid year to build up the forum things will be looking a-okay. We need to get this place known a lot more and continue to do what we do on a daily basis. Talk footballllllllllll.

#5 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,665 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

There was a major factor that I didn't realize we were going to have to do (that factor isn't public, yet). It's kind of put a hold on the promotion I was planning on doing, which has definitely factored in to the new registration totals, and overall post count. I firmly believe we would have hit those goals had I continued with what I thought was a working plan. We'll just have to wait til Jan 1 for that.

Until then... Lets talk some football.

#6 OFFLINE   Jets201

Jets201
    • 709 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Can't wait.
Posted Image
Just. End. The. Season.

#7 ONLINE   bobferg

bobferg
    • 1,522 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

There was a major factor that I didn't realize we were going to have to do (that factor isn't public, yet).

you are pregnant? Congrats!

@BobbyFerg

ManCaveSports

luckmebeautiful.png

^ GOD ^

Thanks d3v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users