App StoreGoogle Play App
@pfspotFacebookGoogle+myspaceLinkedIn

• Create Account

CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW DEDICATED TEAM SITES!

DALLAS COWBOYS, CLEVELAND BROWNS, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Photo
- - - - -

Eagles' Nick Foles takes first-team reps

eagles philadelphia eagles nick foles mike vick michael vick

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jets201

Jets201
    • 709 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Rookie Nick Foles took first-team snaps at Wednesday's Philadelphia Eagles practice and will make his first career start if Michael Vick can not play Sunday because of a concussion.
Vick did not practice Wednesday, and has not yet been ruled out vs. the Washington Redskins. A source, however, told ESPN earlier this week that Foles would start Sunday's game.
"I'm ready," Foles said Wednesday. "I'm excited to just play again. Like I said before, my prayers are with Mike. I just want Mike to be healthy. But it's my time to go out there and just play and do everything I can for this team and help in any way possible."
Vick suffered a concussion in the second quarter of a 38-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys four days ago.
Foles was 22 of 32 for 219 yards with a touchdown and an interception in relief of Vick. Those numbers weren't enough to help the Eagles avoid their fifth straight loss, a first in coach Andy Reid's 14 seasons. And Vick might not be the one trying to snap the streak.
"He's going to handle it like he's going," Reid said of Vick. "Whether he does (play) or not, we'll see how that works out."
Foles was quick to credit Vick as a mentor and an inspiration on the field.
"I've learned a lot from him and the guy's a tough dude," Foles said. "One of the toughest guys I've ever seen. He gets hit, he gets right back up. He gets hit, he gets right back up and he keeps firing."
Vick's headaches are subsiding, Reid says, but the veteran still needs to complete the mandated concussion testing this week.
"Michael's in a good place," Reid said. "He's hurting a little bit from the concussion, but he's in a good place. I haven't tried to overburden him right now."

http://espn.go.com/n...first-team-reps
Posted Image
Just. End. The. Season.

#2 OFFLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

The Eagles might start winning now cuz they're actually going to use Shady.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eagles, philadelphia eagles, nick foles, mike vick, michael vick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users