- - - - -

Vick out for the year?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,761 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole reports "it's a pretty strong bet" that the Eagles will "rest" Michael Vick (concussion) for the remainder of the season.

"I'm 99 percent sure that's exactly what you're going to see happen," a source tells Cole. "Andy is going to go to [owner] Jeff [Lurie] and [GM] Howie [Roseman] and say, 'Let's go with Foles and make the transition to the next era.'" Another source says Reid only stuck with Vick after Week 8 because he feared losing the locker room. Now that Vick is concussed, Reid has an excuse to go with a more traditional pocket offense with Nick Foles. "We have always had the issue with [Vick] about seeing the play and trusting it," said a source. "With Foles, maybe that gets easier."

Wow. Didn't think it would play out quite like this.

#2 OFFLINE   Lunden07

Lunden07
    • 1,175 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

yeah I didn't see this as the way to bench Michael Vick but if you are an Eagles fan, this is what you have been waiting for. Let's see how it plays out.

#3 ONLINE   Sami Mamou

Sami Mamou
    • 3,550 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Foles didn't look good though..

Reid's a moron and needs to be fired.

359gz10.jpg
2013 PFS NFL Mock Draft Champ.
Follow me on Twitter! @TheSamiMamou

I will lol. You must be confused. Bengals have won 10-11 games last 2 years. Yet we are Chiefs of 13' you mad may wanna do more research lol

#4 OFFLINE   bradyv

bradyv
    • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

They should just direct snap it to Shady every single play. Would play out better than having Vick or Foles back there.

Posted Image

cred to d3v

#5 OFFLINE   Jordan Heck

Jordan Heck
    • 677 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

They should just direct snap it to Shady every single play. Would play out better than having Vick or Foles back there.

DeSean Jackson/McCoy wildcat time.
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   jhutch

jhutch
    • 6,761 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

DeSean Jackson/McCoy wildcat time.

Considering both of those guys are on my fantasy team - that would be brilliant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users