I joined Matt Danely on the Locked On Colts Podcast once again this week. Among other things, we cover:
- New Indianapolis Colts running back Christine Michael. How does he fit, and what does it mean for the rest of their running backs?
- Rookie cornerback Quincy Wilson is back at practice. Since the Colts already have Rashaan Melvin, do they really need to rush Wilson in as a starter?
- Head coach Chuck Pagano mentioned that the Colts will continue to move certain offensive linemen around. Does this help or hurt these younger players?
- General manager Chris Ballard already appears to have nailed it with free agent acqusition Johnathan Hankins. Hankins’ presence is already rubbing off on his defensive teammates.
- Hankins has been outspoken about how good the Colts’ new defense can be. Will this new attitude translate into a tougher product on the field?
— SB Colts Cast (@SBColtsCast) June 2, 2017
Jake Arthur is the AFC South Division Manager, Indianapolis Colts Team Manager, Assistant Director of NFL Content and a Featured Analyst for Pro Football Spot. He is also a member of the Professional Football Writers of America. Follow @JakeArthurPFS on Twitter as well as on Facebook. Check out his other work HERE.