Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boda

Who is on your Teams Radar so far?

21 posts in this topic

Right now for my Vikings I have 4 players I would like to add come draft day

#1 - Alec Ogletree (MLB) Georgia - I like Brinkely but I have felt for years now that we need to get a lot more athletic at the MLB spot first it was because of EJ Henderson & now because of Jasper Brinkley. Don't take that as a knock on Brinkley as he has performed okay for us at times, I just think for our defense to take the next step an upgrade at MLB would be where to do it.

#2 - Chance Warmack (OG) Alabama - Is Charlie Johnson really the answer moving forward for us? I think sliding Warmack inbetween Kalil & Sullivan instantly upgrades our O-Line which helps us with our strength. The running game, which would only make Adrian Peterson's life all the easier, besides that he would also help protect Ponder who is finally looking like a franchise QB this season. So why not put together an amazing offensive line to grow together.

#3 - Alex Okafor (DE) Texas - Maybe he slides out of the first round, however I think he actually will move up boards, he has the size 6'4" 265lbs & speed to play end in the NFL. Also I will note you will learn I have an obsession with mocking atleast 1 Longhorn to my Vikings per mock draft. Getting back to what I was saying though. We already have Brian Robison on the roster so he can learn from a fellow former Longhorn and he gets us a lot younger at the position, not to mention having too many pass rushers is a good thing.

#4 - Terrance Williams (WR) Baylor - This would be the last of the 4 I would want. You will also notice I have an obsession with WR's I still believe that the Vikings need to put someone opposite of Percy Harvin. Maybe by the end of the season Jerome Simpson may change that for me IDK, but I love Williams size & speed. Put him in an offense that already features Adrian Peterson, Percy Harvin & Kyle Rudolph and I strongly believe this kid could have an amazing career.

I haven't started watching film yet, so I'm going off of what I remember from last year.

RB:

If his ankle is healed I love Knile Davis as a physical runner with some speed.

OL:

I like both Texas A&M Tackles but they'll go too high for the Titans to draft to groom as replacements (Although Roos' play is slipping and his contract is almost up)

I LOVE Barrett Jones and would love to see him at Center for the Titans for the next 12 years. Khaled Holmes is somebody I'd consider in the third round as a Center as well.

I'm also a fan of Guards Chance Warmack and Travis Frederick.

DE:

The only positions on Defense I'm happy with is the LB core (not necessarily satisfied yet, but I see a lot of potential there for TEN) and DT.

We need somebody to play opposite Wimbley, who can't do much when he's double teamed every freaking play. This is based on the Titans continuing a 4-3, if we switch to a 3-4 and move Wimbley to OLB opposite Ayers, it would obviously be a different group of DE's.

I love Jarvis Jones, and we'll have a great shot at him if we continue playing as we are. Von Miller 2.0

Sam Montgomery has great size and speed, his technique is bound to improve. Sky is the limit.

Jackson Jeffcoat and Corey Lemonier have speed that intrigues me, but they're a bit small to hold up as a 3 down end in a 4-3.

DB:

I salivate at the size speed combo that the top corners bring this year. David Amerson, Xavier Rhodes, Johnthan Banks, AND DeMarcus Milliner all have serious potential.

I think that Verner is a slot corner, he just doesn't have the speed to hang on the outside as Percy made obvious.

The Titans need to get some safety help, but I just don't know much about this years safety class.

Geno Smith. Freeman sucks and we suck enough to get a high enough pick to draft him.

I strongly disagree, Geno Smith isn't falling outside of the top 3, honestly I doubt he falls past pick #1 but if he does it in my opinion wouldn't be further than #2, look at RG3 last year, Geno Smith is putting up way better numbers & I believe is bigger, which makes him more durable

The Steelers need to be watching every offensive linemen in the country and also Manti Te'o. I would love Te'o in the 1st, followed by offensive linemen with every other selection. Maybe slip in a SS along the way.

Geno Smith. Freeman sucks and we suck enough to get a high enough pick to draft him.

I think we need a change at QB too. He has had time to develop and if this is Freemans finished product I don't like the chances of him taking the Bucs anywhere. With that being said, I don't know if Schiano is ready to give up on him just yet. But what is wrong with Barkley? I think he has all the tools to fit in with our offense.

Better be a QB. I'm sick and tired of Fitzpatrick. It's sad having a QB that can't throw the ball outside of 6 yards....

1. Offensive line

Luck is the franchise, stop making him run for his life on every other play.

2. Secondary

This is the worst unit on the team. Vontae Davis has been a bum, Powers is miscast as an outside starter and the rest of the corners are fucking jokes. Also Zibby is a better boxer then a safety.

3. Pass Rusher

The defense only works with both Freeney and Mathis healthy. That has happened for about 3 quarters this season. Jerry Hughes is a bust, need another option.

Then I want more toys for Luck.... I am greedy.

Anyone who can throw a ball for the Jets. Sanchez is a bum. Tebow is a distraction. We need a REAL franchise QB.

Running back won't hurt either.

I'm not researched at all on the new draft class, so probably the best running back, dlineman or linebacker available at 32.

I want Manti Te'o. London Fletcher is gonna retire soon and his play is declining. We need a replacement bad and although he's gonna be a top 10 pick, I'd be willing to trade other picks to move up.

Guess I overreacted after the Cowboys game lol. Freeman has been on a tear since then.

I wouldn't mind having Jarvis Jones on the Jaguars as aggresive has he is!!! We very well could get him with the way we are losing and Jarvis being the # 1 pick right now in the draft line up!

I really badly want Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. The Titans pass rush hasn't been terrible as of late though so I'm guessing we'll go for an offensive linemen with our first pick. :/

Hopefully we go with a big strong DT in the first. Haven't started researching to know who is going to be available. 

Tampa needs to draft a CB and some pass rushers. Our pass defense is embarrassingly bad. Partly because of poor coverage and partly because we literally have no pass rush.

I really badly want Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. The Titans pass rush hasn't been terrible as of late though so I'm guessing we'll go for an offensive linemen with our first pick. :/

I don't know why that is a bad thing?  You can never have too many O-Lineman.  Especially when you have a young QB

OFFENSIVE LINE

Holy hell I am sick of holding my breath everytime Luck gets hit.

PASS RUSHER

Freeney is officially done.

SAFETY

Bethea is miscast in this defense and Zibby is a joke.