Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fightin' Titans

Madden NFL 13 Discussion Thread

192 posts in this topic

Whose played this after it was released a couple days ago? (I know Ryan915 has, pretty sure he broke his entire house playing actually)

Thoughts on it? Better than Madden 12 or no?

Terrible, just terrible. Probably the first time I don't buy a Madden since like '03. I've said the same thing every year but I'm so tired of them releasing a shit product just because they own the rights.

All Madden is repulsive with the constant drops by your receivers. Other than that it's awesome. I love that it's hard to win on the highest difficulty unlike other Maddens. I'm sure that will change once they fix the catching issues. There's no way they can continue to have it that way if they expect people to love this game.

Love the game to death so far but like Ryan said, the All Madden sucks big time. Its not even that hard just the drops from receivers is what kills me. They are wide open drops too. I sure hope its patched but im not gonna whine that much because everything online is played on All Pro. 9/10 rating.

Online ranked is going to be so fun. The last Madden I actually cared about to play ranked nonstop was Madden 10.

Anyone having any success with defense on All-Madden? Zone gets picked apart with the pass trajectory, man gets killed by slants and curls, man blitz gets killed by slants, curls, and streaks over the top, and zone blitz leaves too many holes in the defense. Mixing it up should work against users, but the CPU can just dot me up all day no matter what I call.

Playing with the 49ers in #Madden13Demo, Ryan915 defeated the Giants 64-3 on All-Pro

All Pro has been mastered. Time to see if my stupid shit works on All Madden now. I can win on All Madden but I almost feel like it's pointless to play on it in the demo since the full game fixed the catching issues.

No full customization of rosters.

No Editing of players in CCM

No Import Draft Classes

No 32 team control

No Fantasy Draft

No offline co-op play

No custom playbooks

No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

that's everything Madden 13 won't have. So not only is there no importing a draft class, you can't do a fantasy draft. You can't play against your friends offline when they come to your house, can't customize your rosters, etc.

never again buying a madden.

When are they releasing full ratings for the game?

They have been releasing the ratings every week for certain positions. Just google it.

The offline co-op is for connected careers only. You can still have games against friends at your house lol. If that were the case more than 50% of Madden players probably wouldn't buy the game lol.

But yeah I hate the fact you can no longer do fantasy drafts. I used to have fun sitting there for hours doing random franchises with fantasy drafts and setting rules up so teams don't get too stacked.

Madden is going back to the basics with their impact engine so I am disappointed with the missing fixtures but they are fixing alot that has been wrong with the game

Importing draft classes was messed up anyways. Until they can figure out a way to fix that it was a stupid feature. Players who will never make it in the NFL were getting drafted in the first round.

I will miss fantasy drafts, I love getting an all rookie team in franchise mode.

Sami Mamou likes this

Importing draft classes was messed up anyways. Until they can figure out a way to fix that it was a stupid feature. Players who will never make it in the NFL were getting drafted in the first round.

I will miss fantasy drafts, I love getting an all rookie team in franchise mode.

LMAO! ME TOO!

I'd have all great rookies throughout my roster and it'd be like a 78 overall, but within two seasons I had a 96 at every position.. LMAO

I saw the ratings for RB/QB/WR/TE but what about everything else?

bobferg likes this

LMAO! ME TOO!

I'd have all great rookies throughout my roster and it'd be like a 78 overall, but within two seasons I had a 96 at every position.. LMAO

I saw the ratings for RB/QB/WR/TE but what about everything else?

FACT! It was such a cheat to win mode. And even though the players started out lowly rated, they played better then the ratings because they were so fast and strong.

FACT! It was such a cheat to win mode. And even though the players started out lowly rated, they played better then the ratings because they were so fast and strong.

True story.. All I would draft was Rookie or 2nd year players.. And I would draft the best 5 young Tackles, and move them to G and C... Best rookie rush LB and move him to DE.. lmao.. ohh manipulation.

I use to have way too much fun and waste way too much time on franchise mode and fantasy drafts. Sucks they took both out. I'm not interested in CCM at all. New engine will take some time to get used to, especially the strafing.