Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhutch

Phase 1 Strategy and Goals

16 posts in this topic

As you know, we are in phase one of the return of NFLSpot.com.

Phase 1 is completely focused on the forums. There's a lot of work to do, and I'm going to need the Spot's help!

Its my goal to begin transitioning into phase 2 and the end of the NFL's regular season.

Here are the goals I've set that we need to reach in order to begin transitioning into phase 2. If we don't hit our goals, then we will not begin the transition. There are a few goals that are not going to be public that we have to meet as well.

Before the playoffs begin we must have the following.

150 total members (currently at 80)

18,000 total posts (currently at roughly 4000)

125 average posts per day (currently averaging 95)

I'm going to be dedicating most of my time to making sure that this forum is attractive to everyone that is invited to join. And making sure that this place encourages activity - this is by creating and posting myself, but also adding some new features that I've got up my sleeve.

That means, its going to be mostly up to you guys to be creative and invite people to join our forum. This could mean advertising on your youtube channels (Ryan), participating in our referral contests (more info coming), and participating in our Twitter contests (more info coming).

Do your best to spread the word about your site. Put links elsewhere. We've got a lot of work to do before we can enter into phase 2 on time. If we don't reach our goals this will put us a year behind :unsure:

You guys will LOVE phase two. I'm extremely excited about it. But its going to be up to everyone here if we want to get there in 2013.

Thanks for the help!

I'll do my part in posting consistently. I will try to get new people to sign up as well. I hope we can reach this goal Hutch!

Ill be sure to pick my posting up, I feel like all these goals are easily attainable

Im going to start thinking of ways to get our name out there as well

I'm happy to keep to player of the week and whatever, I've posted links to the spots on a few other sites too (trying not to spam, mind).

Sweet. I'll get Lunden into a Skype call sometime tonight and do a video advertising the Spot.

i'm a bit busy this weekend, but i'm actually going to become a lot more active within these next few days.

and i suppose i could advertise through an old youtube channel sometime soon.

hell yeah! I've told several people about this site, nobody has panned out yet though. I'll keep trying. Soon the members should start flowing in, and I'm sure the posts will follow.

I'm shocked we only have 4000 posts, I thought we had so much more, lol.

Still I'll do my part.

I'm shocked we only have 4000 posts, I thought we had so much more, lol.

Still I'll do my part.

This post was made in September. We have quite a bit more than 4,000 now lol.