Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhutch

Arcade?

29 posts in this topic

Remember when we had an arcade, with high scores from the community and junk.

Would you like to see that again? Just figured it might be something fun to do when you are waiting for replies (while keeping you on the site).

I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything but the current record on Helicopter, I probably couldn't even beat it. I was in the zone. I had my Turtle Beach headset on and full screened the game. I felt like 2008 Chris Johnson just hitting the homerun every single time I dodged a barrier.

Jags&Dawgs likes this

I'll probably never attempt the Helicopter game again. Being left handed really gives me a disadvantage playing that game. lol

I'll probably never attempt the Helicopter game again. Being left handed really gives me a disadvantage playing that game. lol

Hey I'm left handed and have no issues! :P

Hey I'm left handed and have no issues! :P

ha well I finally got a good score that I can "retire" with and feel comfortable.

Should never feel comfortable cause there is always someone out there that is trying to get what you have.

I didn't mean comfortable as in I was leading the helicopter score lol I'm nowhere near it. Just got a score I felt good with.

Yes, but I haven't thought much about it :P

You have to pay for most all of them, which sucks. Cause I'd rather put my money toward something other than games for the site lol.

Oh. I didn't realize you had to pay for your arcade games.

I never had to in the past, but for whatever reason, people have started making you pay for the games. There are like 8 free ones online. But you can only download 3 every two weeks or something.

I didn't mean comfortable as in I was leading the helicopter score lol I'm nowhere near it. Just got a score I felt good with.

Understand, but it's all good.