Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Greenlaw

SPOT: Titans 53 Man Roster Prediction

3 posts in this topic

I'll start with the offense and then move to the defense.

Offense

QB: Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB: Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle

FB: Quinn Johnson

LT: Michael Roos, Byron Stingily

LG: Andy Levitre, Chris Spencer

C: Rob Turner, Brian Schwenke

RG: Chance Warmack, Fernando Velasco

RT: David Stewart, Mike Otto

WR: Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damian Williams, Justin Hunter, Michael Preston

TE: Delanie Walker, Craig Stevens, Taylor Thompson

Defense

RE: Ropati, Kamerion Wimbley

DT: Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Sammie Hill, Karl Klug, Antonio Johnson, DaJohn Harris

LE: Derrick Morgan, Lavar Edwards

LB: Akeem Ayers, Moises Fokou, Tim Shaw, Colin McCarthy, Zach Brown, Zavier Gooden, Patrick Bailey

CB: Jason McCourty, ATV, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, Blidi Wreh-Wilson

SS: Bernard Pollard, George Wilson

FS: Michael Griffin, Al Afalava

Special Teams:

KR: Damian Williams

P: Brett Kern

K: Rob Bironas

Some tough cuts were Jack Doyle, Keyunta Dawson, and Khalid Wooten. I think Doyle and Dawson have a chance at making it to the practice squad. Williams is the wildcard at KR. Highly likely that we drop say DaJohn Harris and keep Reynaud to return kicks, but I for one would love to see Williams take over that role. He did it in college and was successful, would like to see him get another shot. Another notable cut is 3rd string QB Rusty Smith. There just were too many valuable players to keep rather than keep a guy who threw multiple picks to a guy with a broken arm. Michael Preston has really impressed this preseason and I think he's absolutely played his way onto the roster. Antonio Johnson looks like a new man, after gaining some weight, he looks like an absolute force up the middle. This Titans team has the chance to be brilliant this year, but it all depends on Jake and the defense.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Click here to view the _RLS_

I think it was Jack Doyle that had the tragic drop in front of the end zone against the Bengals. If it was, he may be an easy cut. Overall, I pretty much agree with you. I think Reynaud is a goner. However, someone will probably get cut for Kevin Walter. The team put him on the PUP, and they keep putting him higher on the depth chart. They must have a plan for him.

I think it was Jack Doyle that had the tragic drop in front of the end zone against the Bengals. If it was, he may be an easy cut. Overall, I pretty much agree with you. I think Reynaud is a goner. However, someone will probably get cut for Kevin Walter. The team put him on the PUP, and they keep putting him higher on the depth chart. They must have a plan for him.

Reynaud, again hasn't impressed me.