Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenneth Goit

AFC South 2013

13 posts in this topic

***Indianapolis Colts 12-4

Houston Texans 12-4
Tennessee Titans 8-8
Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12

No chance I see the Colts that good. I think you see a slide in their "Luck" this year. They went something like 8-1 in games decided by 8 points or less. I don't see that happening again.

Houston - 12-4

Colts - 8-8

Titans - 7-9

Jags - 3-13

I see the Texans and Colts taking a step back. I'd love to see the Titans take advantage of that but I'm not entirely confident in Mike Munchak or Jake Locker.

Meh. None of the teams impress me heading into training camp. If Houston can survive their first six games at around .500, they'll win division. Otherwise, give it to the Colts.

Texans 10-6

Colts 9-7

Titans 9-7

Jaguars 5-11

I see the Texans and Colts taking a step back. I'd love to see the Titans take advantage of that but I'm not entirely confident in Mike Munchak or Jake Locker.

Meh. None of the teams impress me heading into training camp. If Houston can survive their first six games at around .500, they'll win division. Otherwise, give it to the Colts.

Texans 10-6

Colts 9-7

Titans 9-7

Jaguars 5-11

My reasoning is that I expect the colts to regress and for the titans offense to simply be 2008 like. CJ should be able to run loose and locker will be a game manager with a few runs. Similar to vince young in 2009

Although I don't think they'll be as good as they've been the last couple of seasons, I still think the Texans have the best shot at winning the division. The Colts exceeded all expectations last year. I can't put my finger on it, but something just bothers me about the team this year. I think they'll get around 9 wins, but I just see them regressing a bit. I think the Titans should be much better than last year, and I hope CJ gets back to his old self because I love watching him play. The Jaguars should be slightly better as well. but I'm not sure it will equate with many more wins.

1.Texans 10-6

2. Colts 9-7

3. Titans 8-8

3. Jaguars 4-12