Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEK

Player of the Week - Week 11

Who was the best player of week 11?   9 votes

1. 1. Who was the best player of week 11?

• Justin Blackmon
    • Andre Johnson
    • Matt Schaub
    • Aldon Smith

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

I just changed my vote to Aldon Smith. Though I didn't get to watch the game, 5.5 sacks is a normal season total. For one game, that's insane.

I just changed my vote to Aldon Smith. Though I didn't get to watch the game, 5.5 sacks is a normal season total. For one game, that's insane.

I didn't see the game either, just the blowout score. I have to change my pick too.

Just go ahead and give it to the man. He deserves it.

Aldon Smith gets my vote and not just because of his sack totals. He was disrupting way more plays than that 5.5 showed.

Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub both had monster games, too. This was a really tough week to pick someone.

Aldon Smith was absolutely insane. He had to be in on at least 30% of the plays the Bears ran in some way shape or form.

How is RGIII not a candidate? 4 Td's and a perfect passer rating as a rookie? That's great by anybody's standards.

In a week where Schaub passes for 530 yds, Andre catches 14 passes for 270+yds and Aldon Smith single handedly destroys the bears..it's a great performance by RGIII -- hell, it's a great performance by any player. It's just overlooked this week due to all of the outstanding performances.

jhutch likes this