Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jets201

Alex Smith in line to start

6 posts in this topic

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith, who suffered a concussion on Sunday against the St. Louis Rams, has passed concussion tests this week and is on track to start Monday night against the Chicago Bears, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Smith was knocked out of the game on Sunday, which ended in a 24-24 tie.

Smith went through position work in a non-contact black jersey Wednesday. Coach Jim Harbaugh kept an eye on Smith from several yards away as he worked with backup Colin Kaepernick and No. 3 QB Scott Tolzien to get his reps.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8632600/alex-smith-san-francisco-49ers-passes-concussion-tests-track-start-according-league-source

Nooo... I wanted to see Kaepernick play a full game. I have a man-crush on him from a football standpoint. Keep waiting for him to get his chance.

well, good news for 49ers fans but then again one good hit from that Chicago D and it could be bad news for the 49ers fans.

Nooo... I wanted to see Kaepernick play a full game. I have a man-crush on him from a football standpoint. Keep waiting for him to get his chance.

My man-crush is producing tonight.