Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sami Mamou

COD BO2

62 posts in this topic

For people wondering if you should buy this or not. Don't. It's the worst Call Of Duty game made to date. MW2 is better.

I'm not kidding either.

Hit detection is literally the worst in COD history.

It is utterly impossible to have a really good game. Everybody is on a level playing field at all times no matter what your skill level is.

I think it's because there's so many people online right now. There's over 500 thousand on PS3. I bet it's making things really unstable and making connections poor.

I was frustrated when I said it was the worst COD game of all time. I need to give it time. Underneath all this hit detection issues is the most COD multiplayer to date. I know it.

Last night when there was only 180 thousand people online I was having REALLY good games. (25-3, 21-2, 18-1)

But today.... 500 thousand online and I'm getting scores of.... (20-17, 14-12, 26-20)

It's ridiculous. I'm a much better player than that and it's so frustrating.

Games fine imo. I like it better than MW3. It was frustrating playing for the first time, but after awhile I got use to everything. I will say I hate the menu, but thats just me. I do get lag, but I think thats on my end which is weird. On PS3 I never lagged on any game, but who knows

it's definitely a difficult transition, and i agree with ryan, that's it's not as easy to have great consecutive games. like he said, i used to go about 25-5, now i usually land somewhere around 20-15. it's growing on me though. gradually playing better. just had to get used to it, is all.

After downloading the texture pack, the game is much much better. I like it a whole lot more than I did a couple of days ago.

I would be one of the hundreds and thousands of PS3 and Xbox 360 users that are banned from playing Black Ops 2 online. I can't play Combat Training, multiplayer or anything accept the campaign mode. They released a patch that stopped the game from freezing in the in game menu's and for no reason at all, a LOT of people can no longer play the game online after getting the patch. I am so pissed off. I just wasted money on a game I can't even play. Treyarch is not doing anything about it either. Its like they don't even care. All they wanted was the $60 bucks you spent on the game.

I found Treyarch's phone number (3102552050) and gave them a call and it said I was going to talk to a real person. I got a recording that didn't help at all. If they don't fix this, I can finally say I am done with Call of Duty forever.

Like I commented on Ryan's YouTube video, this game has the worst servers in any video game I have ever played... And that's saying something, considering I played the shit out of the original SOCOM.

Just connected me to the online servers. I haven't seen this in a while. Now I look like a noob since I was locked from playing during Double XP weekend. I don't care.