Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vick out for the year?

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole reports "it's a pretty strong bet" that the Eagles will "rest" Michael Vick (concussion) for the remainder of the season.

"I'm 99 percent sure that's exactly what you're going to see happen," a source tells Cole. "Andy is going to go to [owner] Jeff [Lurie] and [GM] Howie [Roseman] and say, 'Let's go with Foles and make the transition to the next era.'" Another source says Reid only stuck with Vick after Week 8 because he feared losing the locker room. Now that Vick is concussed, Reid has an excuse to go with a more traditional pocket offense with Nick Foles. "We have always had the issue with [Vick] about seeing the play and trusting it," said a source. "With Foles, maybe that gets easier."

Wow. Didn't think it would play out quite like this.

Posted · Report post

yeah I didn't see this as the way to bench Michael Vick but if you are an Eagles fan, this is what you have been waiting for. Let's see how it plays out.

Posted · Report post

Foles didn't look good though..

Reid's a moron and needs to be fired.

Posted · Report post

They should just direct snap it to Shady every single play. Would play out better than having Vick or Foles back there.

Posted · Report post

They should just direct snap it to Shady every single play. Would play out better than having Vick or Foles back there.

DeSean Jackson/McCoy wildcat time.

Posted · Report post

DeSean Jackson/McCoy wildcat time.

Considering both of those guys are on my fantasy team - that would be brilliant.